Monday, May 9, 2011

Change



The closer the move gets the more I realize how much I will miss my little beach bum lifestyle. Rolling out of bed in a swim suit with yesterday still tangled in my mop grabbing some, freshly caught, shrimp tacos and beer and heading to the beach. Nothing beats it. Big city living is going to be a big change. But I love change. I think change is how you figure out what you truly want and where you truly want to be. So with the sadness comes joy, excitement, adventure!





New project. Dream Catchers! Once I get my Etsy up and running (this summer) I'll have all of my hand crafted goodies on there! All of the feathers used are from late 1800's England. They were costume feathers andmost trinkets on them are vintage. I use bangle bracelets as the base as well so a little nontraditional:)
Hope you enjoy.
Xoxo
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment